For maintaining a disciplined set of activities, weekly teacher planner is a must required document by most professional instructors and teachers. Using Excel planner templates, it is easier and handy to create such a draft in which you don’t have to manually calculate and assess everything. Instead by feeding instructions you can totally automate your planning and assessment work.
These are therefore very helpful in time planning and scheduling of school activities, seeking priority and importance of individual tasks. These templates save your time, bring you precise results and help you catering more amount of work in shorter duration, hence improving your productivity and efficiency.
Format of Weekly Teacher Planner Template in Excel
Based on the nature of teaching content, activities and instructor module, the format of school template may vary a little bit. However the purpose remains same that is to organize and schedule your workload in most effective order.
Checklist of Teacher Planning Template
There are various elements that you need to keep in view while composing a formal planner. We have listed a couple of important factors regarding the general format of this useful document;
- Write down the main title of document as weekly planner
- Draw a table with capacity of multiple columns in it
- List down all your due and necessary activities on the left most column
- On the top row, place all the working days available in your schedule
- After making assessments, place most feasible set of activities on each coinciding slot
- You can additionally add timeline for tracking and monitoring
- You can also add graphs, charts and other calculative phrases for keeping everything in right track
Keeping these primary elements in your mind, you can create a fine planning draft. For more detail about school planning just direct connect with us for regular updates.